Douthitt Direct Method Screenmaker
Safe - No exposed printing rays! Flexible - No limit on depth of screen!
Simple to Operate - Load - Close - Expose.
- Complete 2300 Watt Metal Halide Printing Lamp Assembly. Shorter exposures, pollution free and longer bulb life with no fall off! This lamp is the ideal light source for screen type emulsions.
- Exclusive glass down design. Simply load, close and expose.
- No limit to height of screen because of special DOUTHITT "DEEP DRAW" BLACK Blanket. Under vacuum this blanket swiftly molds itself to the shape of the screen frame and holds your positive in perfect contact. The Blanket is secured to structural steel tubing and the blanket frame is raised and lowered by exclusive sliding toggle.
- Heavy Duty Vacuum Pump and Motor.
- Cooling fans to insure against excessive heat build up.
- Heavy Optic clear A-1 Select Glass anchored to structural steel tubing to withstand pressure of the heaviest screen frame under vacuum.
- Heavy Duty Digital Automatic Reset Timer.
- Built in safety features:
- The shutter on the lamp cannot be opened when the blanket frame is in a raised position.
- When the front access door is opened all power is cut off.
- Instrument panel conveniently mounted on side of unit with the following:
- Vacuum Switch
- Vacuum Gauge
- Digital Timer
- Bleeder Valve
All Heavy Gauge Metal Construction.
Unit finished in easy to clean, long wearing Epoxy Enamel.
Vacuum automatically cancels after exposure.
- 5000 Watt Metal Halide Printing Lamp Assembly instead of standard lamp.
- Douthitt Heavy Duty Model 26 Silent Air Pump instead of standard pump & motor (this pump requires compressed air).For Details.
Back to Home Page